Tom Jackson is a Cyber Security Business Development Executive with extensive global sales, marketing, operations, and social marketing experience, which are aligned with his strong engineering and cyber background. Tom transforms strategic market blueprints to reality, increases revenues in emerging markets, identifying under-served markets and leveraging mature business environments. Tom thrives in entrepreneurial business environments.
Some of the highlights of Tom’s career include:
- Grew cyber security revenues at 51% CAGR
- Increased cyber security margin by 6%
- Responsible for standalone cyber security P/L
- Integrated cyber services as part of a $310MM product business
- Delivered cyber services to a client base of over 200
- Built a cyber services business around 11 critical industry verticals
- Expanded cyber service presence in NA, EMEA, APAC, CALA
- Established cyber security solutions for industrial automation sector
- Reduced cyber proposal cycle time by 50%
- Increased cyber security brand awareness by 75%
Tom’s employers include some of the best and largest companies in the control automation systems, technology and communications industry including Schneider Electric (cyber security), Invensys (cyber security), Nortel (Global Business Development), Siemens (Wireless Terminals), Ericsson (Radio Systems), Texas Instruments (Defense Systems and Semiconductor Groups) and Ethyl Chemical Corporation (Morgan Semiconductor Division). These experiences have helped Tom to develop astute business acumen, bridging the detailed analysis of engineering with the objectivity of marketing, while maintaining focus on customer requirements.
In Tom’s current position as Sr. Principal Consultant of the Global Cyber Security Services team at Schneider Electric, he continues to leverage these experiences, focusing on growing new opportunities and providing leadership to an international cross-functional team of sales, product managers, and cyber specialist, driving implementation of progressive cyber security solutions through project management, metrics tracking, and accountability.